Self-Extinguishable Pu Foam Spray Insulation / Sealant For Plastic
Fire Retardant Foam
I-Like Fire-rated (Class B2) spray PU foam is self-extinguishable.
It is an economical, convenient and effective method for installing
Building Code compliant, fire blocking in wood frame residential
construction. It is used to seal concealed penetrations from floor
to floor or room to room, airtight and water-resistant bond, forms
a fireblock and a durable. Bonds to wood, drywall, metal, masonry,
glass and most plastics.
1. Shake can vigorously;
2. Install PU foam gun or spraying straw to the valve according to
3. Convert the can, then press trigger, there would be foam flowing
4. In a general way, just fill in the hole or gap by 70% when
gun-type, and 50% when straw-type.
1. Keep out of the reach of children
2. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures
3. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
4. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
5. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking when operating.
∮65mmx 300mm H
750ml x 12pcs/ctn