Soundproofing Fire Retardant Foam , Insulating Foam Spray For
Plastic / Metal
Fire Retardant Foam
I-Like Fire-rated (Class B2) spray PU foam is self-extinguishable.
It is an economical, convenient and effective method for installing
Building Code compliant, fire blocking in wood frame residential
construction. It is used to seal concealed penetrations from floor
to floor or room to room, forms a fireblock and a durable, airtight
and water-resistant bond. Bonds to wood, drywall, metal, masonry,
glass and most plastics.
1. Keep out of the reach of children
2. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures
3. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
4. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
5. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking when operating.
1. Shake can vigorously;
2. Install PU foam gun or spraying straw to the valve according to
3. Convert the can, then press trigger, there would be foam flowing
4. In a general way, just fill in the hole or gap by 70% when
gun-type, and 50% when straw-type.
∮65mmx 300mm H
750ml x 12pcs/ctn